2011 Unimas R & D Expo

2011 Unimas R & D Expo in CAIS

(Vyonne [27], Me [28], Chai Yeen [29])

28/3/2011 (Monday) - 29/3/2011 (Tuesday) - First times, I join the 2011 Unimas R & D Expo. This times, I going to represent my friend to present a project and finally get Bronze. Finally, I got face to see my boss. But, I will more happy if that one is my project. During the presentation, I just keep shooting by 2 judge ( 1 from FK, 1 from FIT). In the same times, I keeping protect myself and trying to speak out. That times, I just try my best to perform without thinking anything prize. Although I keep shooting by the judge until half die, but I feel very happy, I learn a lot of new things during the R & D Expo [the ways you answer the question, the ways you think - preparing for my next presentation] ^^

Finally,
FCSIT won 1 Gold, 4 Silvers & 6 Bronzes
Silver - Iban & Melanau Word Processing Tool - Spell Checker
Bronze - Automated Construction of WordNet for Indigenous Language
Bronze - Syllable based text to speech synthesizer for Bidayuh Bau
Bronze - Investigation In the Development And Use Of An Interlingual Communication System

RTM Interview SaLT
31-3-2001 (Thursday) - This is the first times. RTM interview SaLT in SaLT lab. Since we present our project in Sarawak Development Institute, many people start interest about SaLT (Sarawak Language Technology).



1 comments:

Please mind your English. Please improve it as much as you could especially when you are no longer an undergraduate but a postgraduate instead. It doesn't matter if you start with little thing as in daily usage. But use proper and correct language, correct grammar probably. Stop all your direct translation.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter