~~ With Elise senior and YiXin junior ~~

10/4/2011 (Sunday) - Oh no..I forgot to wake up again >.< I totally forgot today I got something to do. Hopefully, I had wake up message from you. You always my reminder. ^.^ Early morning (6.30a.m), we went Sarawak General Hospital Kuching Sarawak. This is the first times (I went there) as well as first experience (be volunteer, Tzu Chi). When we reached there, we are divided into few group. Each group have 2 person. After that, we follow 学姐 and help her to serve the patient (Changes the pillow + blanket + clothes, cutting hair, bath, clean shit). Everything also need skills and practice. At the same times, I felt that being nurse and doctor is not easily as I think, they need a lot of patient and kind heart. Long long times ago, I study Biology is because of planning to work in this career, but no chance for me. Now, I think back, I have to thanks GOD for choosing the right path for me (IT field). Anyway, I feel happy and enjoy to be volunteer in Hospital. Learn new things as well as new experience.

~~ White Rose - taken by Elise, edited by Me ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter