ElecTioN SaRaWaK, 2011 "UBAH"

HoT AiR BalLooN

bLuE SkY

FlOwER CaTeGOry

DaMAi PuRI Beach

ELiSe and mE

16/4/2011 (Saturday) - Oh no..I feel that I quite terrible. This times, after I got 1 message and 15 misscall then, only can woke up. Thanks for your patiently to call me. :), you always be my reminder all the times. After that, we depart from FIT to Tabuan to have our breakfast. Besides that, today is Election Day in Sarawak, as a good Malaysian, we should choose the right party as well as the right people. We should change, "UBAH". Sigh, I can't go to vote. After voting, we went to Flip Flop Beach Carnival at Damai Puri. Once I reached there, feel expect the unexpected while seeing the Hot Air Balloon >.<. What can I do, besides seeing the Hot Air Balloon there. Yeah, we start to have gambling activity (UNO + "Choi Dai Di"). Haha :) Oh no, whole day play (UNO +"Choi Dai Di") card ?? @@ Besides playing card, I enjoying take photo with you, my camera. Thanks to my Pro Photographer teaching me how to take photo in different angle. While taking the photo, I just realized that my camera can automatically changes the scene mode. Nice..Finally, I quite happy and enjoy not because the activity, but is because I went there with the right people + know new friends as well...Haha :)


NiCe Memory with your guys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter