Should I satisfy what I have now? Yes or No. In my mind, my answer always "NO". Only the "NO" answer can motivate myself. A person only will satisfy when they achieve something. Sometimes, I a bit tired for chasing everything. My mind start to think the same question again. On this moment, I get some idea from my sweetie. She say "We satisfy with what we have now, we no satisfy with what we haven't achieve, then we chase it for future. We are satisfying with what we have now, but just we have some goal haven't been achieved, that's why we need to make the wish. Another important point, "if you want to compare, you are really good compared to others but you have your own things to achieve too, is not related to others, is all about how you paint you life. Life like rainbow color? Yeah, when I heard this sentences.I not comparing with others, I just have something to achieve. The compete is myself. Thanks again, my sweetie who always motivate me. ^^

life of quotes:
Success Belongs To People Who Want to Fight For It & Never Give Up Until They Succeed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter