"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay awhile, make footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same"

" Two lives , two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love".

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend".

"Good friends are like stars..You don't always see them, but you know they are always there"

"When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there"

~~The Secret between You and Me~~
"God, let you and me have the same type of object in the body, but we will be strike by the lightning". Somethings I make you so touch, until you tell me the truth. Yes, the truth is my secret which store my heart forever. I not tell the secret inside my heart to you, as I know the things will not be happen. The truth maybe can be the joke, the joke also can be the truth. This is because I know the things will never happen between you and me. When you telling the truth or joke, I start to think "Are you install a reader in my heart" and the reader can read all the things inside my heart. On the other way, before that God, let you and me have the same type of object in the body, but finally we will be strike by the lightning. Thus, you and me, our thinking is the same. The secret between you and me is hardly to explain in this way as inside a secret consists of another secret. The secret between you and me will never ended until one day..

"The best vitamin for making friends: B1"
When you see the flower dying, you will put some water. When you see your best friends dying, you can give them vitamins B. Yes, you friend need your support any times. You are my vitamins B. I need you a lot.

"You are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. You're my love and my best friend. And every day that goes by, it seems like I discover something new about you to love. It's incredible to me how one person can make such a big difference in my life. You touch my heart in a way I never knew before. Finally, I fall in love with you"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter