In our life, we have many choice to choose. Sometimes, we don't know our decision whether is correct or wrong. You may frustrated when you start to make a decision, whether you want to persist this decision or give up. Everyone also want to choose the correct decision. This is because it related to our future. But, this one cannot be warranty as there are many things will happen in our life. Thus, it is very hard to predict or expect what will happen in the next moment. I always keep in minds "Don't expect too much" and "Expect the Unexpected". So, when we should persist our decision? When we should give up? Sometimes, maybe the answer is already in your heart but you still willing to know the answer or suggestion from others. Some of your friend may not willing to give you answer or suggestion as they will think "Your mind already got the answer. Whatever I say, you also persist your decision. If I give you suggestion, it will make you more frustrated."In this moment, I feel that I'm lucky to meet her again. She willing to give me all the points based on her opinion and experience. What she said  is quite true and meaning. At the end, I will support you and feel happy to hear whatever the decision you make. I always remember you are the most grateful person in my life.

"无论如何, 必须坚持下去,不要放弃
 如果我能做到,我愿意为你做" 
~from Love in Harvard

"任何人不能放弃, 我也不放弃"
~from Korea Drama

"Thanks for giving times to exert as well as to express myself, I will persist my decision and prove it to you"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter