30 November 2010 (Tuesday) - Today is the last day of November. Tomorrow is 1st day of December. Another 31 days left only.Ops, I have to hurry up to finish all my works which haven done yet. Then, I can planning my holiday. I got holiday? I should not have any holiday at end of year. But, I will try my best to find out my holiday (Christmas in Sibu [Secret In Between Us], I hope so).  I heard that the X'mas tree decoration there is very nice. Now is school and University's holiday, everyone went back already. My hostel and faculty become more quite. Sigh, everyone went back already, but I can't going back to my hometown to celebrate "Tang Yuan" festival with my family and Merry Christmas with my friends. Besides that, I also can't meet my best friend too, before she leave Malaysia. Unfortunately, I not live in 4 weather seasons country, else I can see snowing. I want to see snowing. But, if I alone, I still prefer to stay Malaysia. This is because I scare I cant bear the cold weather with "negative" temperature. However, although Malaysia no snowing, but I wondering the artist "NameWee" named his song as "Snowing in Kuala Lumpur". It a creative and nice song, I like it.



~STAr Web Design Contest for St. Thomas Student [template]~

This few day, I just busy with doing this poster for STAr web design contest by using Microsoft power point. Microsoft power point can do poster also? Why not? It more easy compare to Photoshop. I redo and redo again until come out with many version. ( Different background color, different font size, different font type and etc.) Finally, I come out with the final version which is shown above. Final version should be one only, but why still got two here. Yeah, I like both poster too. Needless to say, she also hard to define it. After designing the poster, I fall in love with designing. I learn a lot of things from her. She not only focus on IT but also focus on design. [ IT + CREATIVE DESIGN = PERFECT DESIGNER ]. Designer better? Or Programmer better? Or Researcher better? :)



~Tang Yuan Festival, I miss it ~

Tang yuan is a dish of glutinous rice balls served in a sweet broth. In Chinese culture, it is traditionally served on Dong Zhi. Every times, when I eating the Tang yuan mean that welcome in the winter and I will become one year older. I just thinking if I not eat "Tang Yuan". Then, I will always look younger. Yeah, formula so young again.Haha ^^ Normally, Dong Zhi will falls on 22nd December, but I not sure this year. Wanna make Tang yuan, can refer to Tang Yuan recipe here.


~ Merry Christmas ~

The celebration of Christmas on December 25th is a high point of the year. You can see many streets and shops (shopping centres) , the Christmas trees are decorated with light and Christmas ornaments. Yeah, you can start to feel the Christmas is coming soon when you go to shopping centres, hear the song "Jingle's Bell ..Jingle's Bell" played by the speaker systems. Here, share a Merry Christmas video with you. 

Merry Christmas Video


~ Happy New Year 2011 ~

[New Year Message]

"This bright New Year is given to me to live each day with zest, to daily grow and try to be my highest and my best! "

"May this New Year bring newly found prosperity, love, happiness and delight in your life"

"As the new year blossoms, may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be bright with new hopes and your heart be happy with love! Happy New Year!"

*Let us countdown together*

New Year Countdown

1 comments:

Soofong, Jiayou! You definitely can finish what you have to on time. :) Don't upset for not able coming back Ipoh to celebrate dong zhi and merry christmas. It is a kind of experience. Somehow, seems that you have got plan to have an interesting celebration, right? ^^ Just enjoy yourself!

You can always tell me what you wish to eat-Ipoh's nice food. I will always happy to bring it for you. :) Take good care!

Cherish^^

Regards
PhuiHeng
(",)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter