Today is the beginning of my new life
I am starting over today
All good things are coming to me today
I am grateful to be alive
I see beauty all around me
I live with passion and purpose
I take time to laugh and play everyday
I am awake, energized and alive
I focus on alll the good things in life
and give thanks for them
I am peace and one with everything
I feel the love, the joy, the abundance
I am free to be myself
I am magnificence in human form
I am the perfection of life
I am grateful to be..
ME
Today is the best day of my life.

'' Most people who have a great life don't realize exactly
what it was that they did to get it."

"Love is an element which though physically unseen
is as real as air or water. It is an acting. living.
movingforce ... it moves in waves and currents
like those of the ocean."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter