~~~~~My 23rd Birthday Cake~~~~~

~~Celebrating birthday with my friends ~~

~~~~~ My New gang in Infosys ~~~~~
I can't have fun without them.........^^

29th Jun 2010 (Monday) -is my 23rd birthday. Previous years, I celebrate birthday with my family and best friends. But, this year is different. They can’t celebrate with me as I not going back home. I thought this year I would celebrate my birthday alone in room but finally is not. Once the clock is reach 12.00 am-(Kak Dila, Muni, Wani, Suhaibah and Safiah) they came to room. At first, I do not what is happen, what they will do with me. After that, they start singing "Birthday" song in different version (English, Mandarin and Malay) to me. It gives me a surprise. I like the Mandarin version so much. The next early morning, I get many wishes from friends. During the class, they (100 students) singing the "Birthday" song to me again. Besides that, when I login into my facebook, I found that I had 200 notifications. This is the first times, I received many wishes from my friends, lecturer, trainer and family. Thanks to my sweetie senior, Elise also. At night, we celebrating birthday at "Bilik Makan" and having fun there. Needless to say, it gives me a memorable day in Unimas. I really appreciate it. Thanks to my friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter