This is how I look..
This is what I have..
I will change what I can..
I will accept what cannot change..
I will do my best what GOD given me..

God, grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change to things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.

Pareto's Principle -The 80-20 rule.

Success is 99% hard work and 1% luck.

After attending two softskills within this two months, I get the motivation to change myself although it a bit late. But, never mind at least I will try best to change. During this soft skills, I learn a lot of things such as presentation skills, communication skills, team-work and etc. Besides that, I found there are some quotation is quite useful in my life which are mentioned above. Actually, the first quotation and the second quotation is almost the same. It tells us we have to change from times to times, so that our life become better and better. But, some of the things, we cant change, hence, we just accept it only. Anyway, we just do our best what GOD given me. As for the Pareto's Principle-The 80-20 rule, many people unable to apply this rule in their life. Many of them apply in different way which is 20-80 rule. They use 80 percent of effort to get 20 percent of results. Hence, we have to make changes. We not only have to study hard but also study smart. Remember, study smart not study hard. As for the "Success is 99% hard work and 1% luck". In my opinion, hard work is the important to be success and luck is nothing. But, may be some of them think that luck is more important than hard work. For example, some of my friends, he/she work very hard, but finally he/she fail the test. Why this happen? Is because of the luck? But, one things I believe that those people who are hard work, they will success in their future one day. But, always be remembered, we learning from our mistakes. Add oil, my friends !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter