~~Kayaking in Unimas ~~

4-7-10 (Sunday) - Life in Unimas is just like that. Sometimes is too busy with the assignment and project. Sometimes is too boring but I will not make my life just like that. Today, the weather is quite good. Hence, my friends and I decide to kayak at evening. Three years in Unimas also not kayak. Today is my first times kayaking. Because I haven play kayak before, hence I need my friend (Fadilah) to company me and give me instruction. Thanks to her so much. Without her, I think i will not try kayak. We start kayaking.(Left, right, left, right...) At first, I feel very hard to control it. Is start to think negatively. How? If the boat in unbalance. Shall I continue to kayaking? Because of her, I trust her and let her to lead me and finally we cross over the Unimas bridge. When we want to return back. It a bit hard. We turn around at the lake few times. But, I also not give up, keep trying and trying and finally safety reach. Enjoying kayaking..^^

~~Me, Fadilah, Teng ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter