**JAVA**JAVA**JAVA**

18-07-2010 (Sunday) - JAVA, JAVA, JAVA is the "BEST" programming languages. This whole week is busy with the Java assignment as well as Java project. Everyday, staying in the lab from 8am-12 midnight. Needless to say, my physical and mental is extremely tired, is really stressful. Everyday, sleep less than 5 hours and and every morning I woke up by my housemate. I think i never wake up if they not knock my door. Thanks so much to my housemate. Everyday, have to drink "coffee", if not later I will fishing in the class. Once, you think about JAVA, you will think about "coffee" too. This whole week i practicing as a typing writer and also compiler, keep typing the code and compile the code. Compile here, compile there. Helping my friends to compile too. While doing the Java project, I feel that I wanna to be crazy soon, but I think my group leader(ck) is more crazy than me since he do a lot things. I really appreciate him. Besides that, my friends always tell me relax and we have enjoy our life, we can't make our life stressful. Yes, I agree with what he say. But, I will enjoy after I finish all the project. I will serious when I doing the project. If not, we cannot finish the project in 36 hours. Maybe, some of members is scare with me or dislike me when I keep asking their work and progress. As for the evaluation, every times, our group is the last group for evaluating. I totally very bored while waiting. Almost 6pm, then only our group present the project. During the presentation, there are many 'x' inside the evaluation paper. "x" mean we do not fulfill the requirements, but some of the requirements is based on common sense. I thinking no matter we do or we do not do, finally also wrong. This is because each of us is different thinking, we can't reading others people thinks. We just can do what they are mention. Thus, no project is perfect. But never mind, what I can do is preparing for the Java Module test on Monday and I hope GOD will give me more strength to overcome the following module which ORACLE (more challenge)..May God bless me..




~ Enjoy JAVA just like Enjoy playing guitar~



~Java is best programming language~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter