Future?Future?Future? What is my future? What is my future going to be like? Where can I ask a question about my future? Now, I stand at T-Junction there. Should I turn left or turn right?Which road is the shortest way to reach my future? If I take the road wrong, can I turn back? There are many questions appear in my mind. I start to struggle. I just left less than 2 months times to think my future. I have to make my decision as well as my direction. Working or further study? Many of friends have start to work already. Whereas, I still in Unimas taking Infosys program. During this times, I also consider as worker, I also get the allowance, although not many. But, I really learn a lot things in Infosys.One things I like is we always sharing. Sharing mean caring. But, seriously, I have to sit down and think what is my future? Many of them include my lecturer,my supervisor, my parents as well as my friends, they all encourage me going to further study, especially my supervisor, he treat me very well, until I got the feeling.I must do my best and will not disappointed him.If I further study,which University should I go? Local or Oversea? Whatever..Haiz..It really take my times to think this kind of question. Can I keep at side only. Anyway, I hope God will lead me to the correct direction. My future..There are long way to achieve my future..Hmm, may be my future scope is too big..actually, I just want to become success person just like my father..^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter