What is about Inforsys Foundation Programme?

  1. Ministry of Higher Education and Multimedia Development Corporation in collaboration with Infosys Technologies Limited, one of India’s largest IT services company, invite students to participate in a training programme which aims to develop industry-ready knowledge workers by aligning the needs of industry with the talent pool generated by institutions of higher learning.
  2. Under the programme, students will be given exposure to Infosys best practices in an effort to create a pool of highly capable talent to meet the growth requirement of the IT industry
  3. The well-tested and successful training courseware designed by Infosys will be shared with entry level students who on completion will be better prepared to work on real-life customer projects.
  4. The training programme will be extensive hands-on exercises and focus on J2EE stream.
  5. This is the same courseware used by Infosys to prepare their new recruits to global industry-ready standard.
Course Details
1. Computer Hardware and System Software Concept
2. Programming Fundamentals
3. RDBMS
4. Analysis of Algorithm
5. Object Oriented Concept
6. Software Developments Methodology
7. User Interface Design
8. Client Server Concept
9. Internet Web Technologies
10. HTML/Javasciprt/XML
11. Java Programming
12. ORACLE
13. Advance Java Programming
14. J2EE
++ Soft Skills Training
++ Generic Comprehensive Examination
++ J2EE Integrated Comprehensive Exam

Before I joining the Infosys Foundation Programme, every times I will think that am I regret to take this programme? This is because it take my times (3 months) and all my plan unable to continues anymore. Previously, I plan to become Research Assistant in Unimas, Bintulu trip, continue further study MASTER and others. But, now after I joining the Infosys Foundation Programme, I think I will not regret anymore. I should think I am the lucky one because able to join this programme with 100 student from others University (UiTM, UMP, Unimas, UMS, UTM and others..) This is the chance for me to make networking with them and know more about their study life. Needless to say, I feel happy, I make a group of friends. They very friendly and helpful. We always sharing. Sharing mean caring. Besides that, we also make a group study. Previously, I don't have any group study in Unimas ( 3 years). Many among of friends is self- study. Actually, I like to give a question for my friends to answer, so that I can memory easily when I give explanation to them. But, some of my friends is not thinking like that. They thought the question I ask is testing them whether they got study/not study. They will thinking "kiasu" and "kiasi".This is wrong.

Times is passing so fast. We almost go through half of the modules in this programme. How many days left ?( 6 weeks more).There are 14 modules ,1 soft skills, 2 generic comprehensive examination in this programme. Now, I finish 10 modules, 1 soft skills and 1 GCE. I feel tired and exhausted. This is because 3-5 days finish 1 modules, 5-9 assignments each day, 1 day for complete the project. After every modules got a module test. As for module test, I feel a bit sad, because every times also left 1 question to score A. But, never mind, I still can smoothly to pass all the modules test as well as the generic comprehensive examination. Generic comprehensive examination is a challenge test which has part A and part B. We have to pass part A and part B..passing mark is 65.. then only consider you pass this exam. Part B is the more challenge, we required to write a program using C programming language and create database using SQL++ in 3 hours. Wow..this is the first times, what I did...Yeah, you can do it also, if you not believe it..

On the other hand, we learn a lot new things. New subject(analysis of algorithm)..How to write a program with professional style (with standard naming variable, comments and also reuse the code..Besides that, previously, I don't know what is API? I just know API when I going to industrial training. By using the Blackberry API, I able to write a mobile application for blackberry. I always referring the API, but I don't know, I can create the API also..javadoc .*java..Static method..non static method..how to call them..what is the difference between them? ..keep exploring the new things..^^

Furthermore, we train as a worker, we not student anymore. Everyday, we go to lab also need thumb in. Each day thumb in three times. The attendance finger print system make me a bit crazy. Is start to think , am I crazy or the devices crazy? This is because every times, I thumb in already but I feel that I haven thumb in. Forget to thumb in..fine RM10..Thus, I have to more discipline..and don't let the system to make me crazy anymore. Anyway, is great to be worker here. Free 3 meals, free hostel and got allowance also..not bad.

Finally, I really enjoy my life now..^^

~Everyone was prepared for the Generic Comprehensive Examination~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter