You Are The Apple Of My Eye
..[那些年,我們一起追的女孩]..

First times I read this sentences "You Are The Apple Of My Eye"
I think about the "Apple" products - IPad, IPhone and MacPro..
The second times I read the same sentences again.
I just know that is a title of the movie.
The third times, after I searching through Internet
I just get the meaning of this sentences.
"You Are The Apple Of My Eye"
refer to
"Someone who is very precious to you"
Just like "You very precious to me"

P/S: Finally, I able to watch this movie ( 1 hour 45 minutes) which I wait for 3 months long. This movie is "Nice", "Touching" and "Funny" etc..First times, I not feel sleepy in cinema..Some more I feel that the movie is short..When the movie left 15 minutes, I thinking how is the "Ending"..Watching this movie with someone who is precious for you. Thanks for companying me. Really enjoy every moment with you.. :) ...Suddenly, got this kind of feeling..[喜欢牽妳的手感觉]...Telling around your friend..[我想成為一個很厲害的人,讓這個世界因為有了我而有一點點的不一樣]...This sentences quite familiar for me as always heard from someone..[我总觉得你把我想得太好了,我根本没有你想的那么好] Haha :) ...You only like me in that period? [我喜欢当年喜欢着你的我 ].....

"MY" eyes will speak more
when "MY" heart starts listening to "YOU" silently...
and
"MY" life becomes more exciting
when "I" read "YOUR" eyes silently...

Christmas is around the corner
Still got 1 months *Plus *Plus
Last year, I celebrated Christmas in Sibu
This year, I celebrate Christmas in my hometown (Ipoh)
I hope I can celebrate with you
Yeah, I already prepare my Christmas's present.. :)

..After movie times with my housemates
Now, is eating times..
..Our dinner - Steamboat..

1 comments:

l still remember that first time l post "you are the apple of my eye" in facebook, you though is apple product, haha.....

the movie is really nice and you are so 幸福 as you can watch this movie with someone that are precious to you....haha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter