iPad2 - Smart Cover (RM99.00)

iPad2 white colour - 16GB + Wifi (RM1499.00)

P/S: 6-11-2011 (Saturday) - Thanks for my junior, Shu Shin company me bought iPad2 at the Spring (Switch), Kuching. Nowadays, many people hold iPad2 go anywhere..seeing the children play iPad2's games so "Syiok"..so "Xing Fu"..Last times (games boy,play station , computer games and etc.). Now, they play iPad2. When I paid money for it, there are another 10++ customer also buying iPad2..Wah..(RM 1499.00 -> like RM 14.99)..After buying iPad2, let me help it "dan ban" a bit..buy protector and smart cover..New iPad2, nothings inside..nothings to play..Have to take some times to learn..Have to install software..Even today, I charge my iPad2 need 1 hours to learn..Dunno what is the problem..the icon charging does not appear..try here and there..plug in, plug out..>.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter