Teaching English about Your Boss *Funny Comic*

Teaching will be my future job? No answers. Maybe my answers will be teaching will be my last choice. My first teaching experience is when I was in Degree. That times, I try to apply to be lab demo for teaching web design. This is because I want to gain experience as well as I want to earn money. After half years (1 semester), I get my first salary in my life - RM270.00. What things can I buy? As my brother say buy a Japanese fish also not enough. Never mind, I save in first. About my first teaching experience, that times I only second year second semester and I was teaching my junior (first year second year). Of course, I will feel very nervous and stress. Nervous is because the first times teaching. Stress is because I have others assignments, exams as well as projects (Multitasking). It is not easy to have part times job while you are in study. Besides that, the main point is does your student understand what you teach? Are they pay attention during your class? Are the student respect you? But, I will try my best doing my job well. 

This year (Master year), I being assign to be tutor for (System Analysis and Design) and sometimes be lab demo (C programming). Although is master level now, but I not sure which level am I now? Hope, I still have Degree level. So long, no touch  book and programming look like after three years, I giving back all the things to my lecturers. Every week, before the tutorial start, I need to prepare all the materials for them (extra exercise as well as answer for tutorials). Feel like I going back to first year again. Read the lectures and do tutorial questions. Prepare 1 or 2 days, teach 1 hours. I realize the preparation is so important and time-consuming. Sometimes is really tired and then, work for no $$$$ . Besides that, it is very sad when your student tell you, they not interesting in this subject. This subject is too boring. Or they telling you, they don't even understand one chapter. So, what can I do? Why some of the student can did very well? Am I fault? Well, I try to explain with you from the first chapter until the end chapter. 

Yesterday, I got class replacement for C programming. During my class, there have two foreign students. One of the student is from China, one of the student is from Turkey. While the China's student is not good in English, I try to translate all the programming language in Chinese version. Translation from English to Chinese is quiet funny especially in IT terms. Therefore, I need a lot of imagine. For example, counter? Counter like times record, so most of the times is start from 0. Finally, I feel like actually I quite like teaching. Teaching is learning. I will try my best doing my job wells as I being student before. Some of the lecturers is really nice and some of the lecturers is really sucks. Thus, I know my students feeling  when they faces different kind of situation. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter