28-12-2010 (Tuesday)-I feel very happy as I find Mr. Tan [Class teacher, form 6], Mr. Gordon [English tuition teacher], as well as 'Handsome' Mr. Chye [Guitar teacher] through facebook. Nowadays, everyone is facebooking and I also hard to imagine Mr. Tan and Mr. Gordon also play facebook, some more may be they have their facebook account more earlier than me. I very happy when chatting with them through facebook and msn. They all doing fine. I still remember last times Mr. Tan tell us 'Biarlah bersusah-susah dulu asalkan senang kemudian hari'. It mean that 'Biar sakit dulu [Form 6] senang kemudian [Degree]'. Degree is more easy? Maybe is true if form 6 compare with degree. The hardest exam in our life. Is thinking STPM/ DIPLOMA/ Foundation/ A-Levels. Which one is better? For me, which one is better is not important already as I finish my degree already ..^^
Besides that, I still remember my English teacher tell me before, your English level is average, maximum can get B in SPM only. That times, I not believe my ability until B level only. What should I do? I try to memorize 7 story/ article from Reader Digest. Finally, I get what I want, is unbelievable. This show that everything also may happen once you put effort on it. Jia you, my friend. We all got chance to achieve somethings as we want. Don't give up :)
As for the 'Handsome' Mr. Chye, I really admire him. Now, only I know he master in piano, keyboard, organ, guitar and etc..At first, I thought I know how to play piano then I can play other instruments such as violin, cello and etc easily. This is wrong. Told by Mr. Chye, learn music instrument is not a games but is education. Every music instrument have its hard. Thus, must serious learn and master it. Once you master it, you got high education, then you will have high salary $$$. What he say is totally true, but why I haven think before music can be my future career. I learn music instruments just for fun..^^
Here, share some song with you all, played by Mr. Chye..^^
River Flows In You [Piano]

你不知道的事[Guitar + Harmonica]

新不了情[Keyboard]

Classical Song [Guitar]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter