17-12-2010 (Friday) - the second last weeks of December and also end of year 2010. Times flies like "Rocket". During primary school, I feel that times hard to pass. Once in secondary school, I feel that times is normal. After that, when come to university life, I feel that times is moving a bit fast. But, this year, I totally feel that I sitting a "roller coaster". Can you imagine when you sitting a "roller coaster", your heart is up down up down. My heart is also up down up down (happiness and sadness) when I go through this year. When the roller coaster go down with the high speed just like my mood go down fast but also recover fast. I train myself 容忍 + 耐性= 忍 to 10 level. Actually, I haven try roller coaster before even though I go to Universal Studio, Disneyland, Genting and etc but I not so daring to try. Maybe I will try next times. I can't imagine next two weeks is new year 2011, my "Rabbit" year, finally 2 round already. Every year, people also hope that the next new year is better than previous year. But, before the new year coming, let me charge my battery full, my energy first before entering new year. Next week, I take few days leave to go to Sibu to celebrate "Tang Yuan" and "Christmas". Yahoh..Hope can forget everything and renew my brain. There are a lot of activity is waiting for me next year such as Chinese New Year, Tzu Chi camp, STAr project, Sabah trip and etc..Multitasking..Of course, I will not forget my main job, my master project. Eat with IT, sleep with IT, fun with IT as well as think with IT. I have to set timelines for my master project within 1 year. Possible? Of course possible, how you know? Haha :p Never try , never know. So, let me try then I know, then later tell you all..^^


~Our life just like roller coaster - up down up down inside a circle~

~放手并不代表我放弃~
~退一步并不代表我认输~
~正如我微笑并不代表我幸福~

朋友们,不要常常对自己说你很幸福,我不幸福。
我总觉得每个人都会有幸福的时候,伤心的时候。
正如我微笑并不代表我幸福,
你知道吗?
但,微笑才可以让我过每一天。

好想,躺在”青青“的草原。

是你让我体会了,什么是渴望
是你让我读懂了,什么是坚强
是你的你的
还有你的
你永远都是最棒!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter