齊心動念(撐起雨傘,獻愛送暖,東海岸賑災愛心活動主題曲)

Throwback the year of 2014, there are many things happens. What a bad year. MH370 (Mas Airline)- disappear, MH 17 (Mas Airline) - shot down by the Ukrainian Soldier, Q8501 (AirAsia) - found in the Java Sea after the crash on last Sunday (28/12/2014).

Although only a few days left in 2014, there still got many sad case happen. One of the sad case is northern and eastern states of Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Perak and Perlis in Malay Peninsula were hit by flash floods including some areas in Sabah. I just noticed that my grandfather's house (Temerloh) hit by flash floods as well. All the furniture are gone. 

Besides that, the price of the fuel keep breaking the lowest record and this is the bad news for Malaysia. And, U.S. remain the world's biggest oil producer after overtaking Saudi Arabia and Rusia. The Malaysia market start crash after August 2014. For this moment, it is very hard to rebound back. 

P/S: I start concern about whole world market as well as Malaysia market when I start to play share. Through the share group discussion, I learn many things from my "Sifu". As a investor or trader, we should know all this information. Happy learning all the times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter