My New Toy - Ukulele (1)

Ukulele (2)

P/S: A small size guitar, called Ukulele. There are four main sizes in ukuleles: Soprano, concert, tenor and baritone. My once is concert size. For me, soprano is too small. When I holding the soprano ukulele, I feel like holding nothings. Besides that, my fingers is big enough. Thus, it is very hard to press the string. Last times, I buy a tuner to tune my guitar string. Now, we can save the money by download the tuner Apps in the Apple Store. User guide buying ukulele
My life can't without music. Only music will company me all the way. One day, I want a Music room to keep my all music instrument -- guitar, ukulele, harmonica, piano. ^.^ 
May my dream come true. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter