1600熊貓遊大馬‬
1600 Pandas World Tour Exhibition
at Publika, Solaris Dutamas

-- Cute Panda -- 

-- Loving --

-- Special Edition, Panda in Malaysia --

-- `1600 Panda at Publika --

-- Finally, me with the Panda ^.^ --

18-1-2015 (Sunday) - So long, I not go out with it (my Toy - camera). I must bring it go out this times. [But, the photos I posted here is from my phone, not my camera.] Anyway, I still believe quality of the DSLR. During the weekend, I went to visit the 1600 Pandas World Tour Exhibition at Publika. This is the first times, I went there and drive there with my uni-mates and primary friend. The place is crowded. Everyone went there, busy selfie and welfie with the Pandas. Actually, why Pandas? Why not 1600 Monkeys? Why must Pandas? The behind story of the 1600 Pandas is came from a person called, Paulo Grangeon. [More Information about Paulo Grangeon and the Pandas]. 

After taking photo with the Pandas, we went for our lunch - New York's Pizza. This is the first times, I try New York's Pizza. We order the slice of pizza, boneless buffalo chicken wings as well as Manhattan. The slice pizza is very big, normally people will order one slice (RM10.88) instead of one 18-inch pie (RM69.88).

P/S: 1600 Pandas in Hong Kong. 100 Doraemon in Hong Kong. Snoopy Models in front of a shopping mall in Bangkok. We can simply take photo with those "CUTE" models in Hong Kong and Bangkok. But, in Malaysia, it really different with other country. Every things need entrance fee. For example, 100 DORAEMON MALAYSIA, the ticket price is RM 25.00 for adult. In order to take photos with all the Pandas, you need to long queue and a fee of RM10. In Malaysia, people willing to pay, willing to queue and willing to crowd together [Malaysia People].

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter