Comment from Anonymous 

"Please mind your English. Pleases improve it as much as you could especially when you are no longer an undergraduate but a postgraduate instead. It doesn't matter if you start with little thing as in daily usage. But use proper and correct language, correct grammar probably. Stop all your direct translation." 
~by Anonymous.

Dear Anonymous, 
Thank you very much for comment my blog.
I will try my best to improve my English.
Hope, I can see your next comment.

P/s: I'm very curious who is this anonymous person. He/She know me very well. He/She know me, I'm no longer an undergraduate but a postgraduate instead. Ya, I'm postgraduate student almost 1 year as I know I should write in proper and correct language as well as with the correct grammar. This is one of the objective why I start to write my Blog - improve my writing skills. 

This is a blog - writing a blog can expressing my feeling as well as my daily life. Hence, I feel very freedom when I write my blog. I can write any topic as I like. Hence, I more focus on my feeling by using improper and incorrect language. Unless my reader is hard to understand my language, then only I try to write in proper language. Thanks for your comment, else I just write and write without any improvement. Although I not a good writer but maybe I can a good machine translation - direct translation, just like Google translator.

Just realize I'm Postgraduate student, you remind me I no more undergraduate student. I must behave like postgraduate student. My position and level is higher a bit. Yes, I'm Tutor as well, I no more being student. I must behave like Tutor. LOL (Laugh out Loud - already approve, no more incorrect language).

Quotes of the day:
Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what tis called experience.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter