- Sarawak Indoor Stadium -
- Tzu Chi Day + Mother Day + 佛诞 Day -
- With Tzu Chi's friends -


8/5/2011 (Sunday) - Today is 古晉慈濟千人浴佛大典 at Sarawak Indoor Stadium. First times, I went to Sarawak Indoor Stadium and just realize that it is quite far from my Uni. Besides that, this is the first times, I joined this events together with thousand people there. Needless to say, I feel happy and together with my Tzu Chi's friends. Actually, the events is started at 6.30pm. But, early morning we went there for practice. Omg, I feel that I can't stand properly already, my leg is very pain now. whole day standing there from morning until night ~Super tired ~@@

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter