Am I free lonely? I am so lonely..

11-5-2011 (Wednesday) - I am so lonely. Everyone is not around here. Sometimes, lab left me alone here. My labmates are going back to hometown and some of the them are starting theirs work soon. Juniors are going back to hometown for 4 months (Long semesters break), seniors are going back to hometown for few weeks and lecturers also not around. Hence, the University become quiet and more quiet now. I have to be patient and wait as I only can go back to my hometown on Jun. (1 more months)

The times is passing, I feel that I do nothings within this few months (after Chinese New Years). Nothings mean equal to zero tasks? No, I have a lot of tasks, just I not focusing my main task, that why I feel that I do nothings. Yesterday, I just reschedule my times table (from May to December). The times tables is pack. I just realize I need to rush a bit. Next week, I have my postgraduate progress presentation. Then, I have to write paper plus attend the software testing program (last week of May).

Sometimes, lonely is good for me. When I start bored, I will work more harder as I want to escape the boring place as soon as possible. Hence, it gives me motivation to do my thesis. While, enjoy is good for me too, but cannot too enjoy. Thanks for my friends who always company me, I really enjoy with u all. I just thinking if I leave this place one day, should I come back again ? Ya, I think I will come back again. I believe that times, I will miss my lecturers, my seniors and junior in Sarawak. 

P/S: Jia You in my Master.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter