May, Jun, July...Suddenly, I disappear almost two month..x write blog..because of busy? no mood? whatever la..just feel that I don't want to express myself...>.<
Friendship?? Haiz, Suddenly, I feel tired with friendship..someone x appreciate what you did, but I still always thinking of you..Come on, stop your negative thinking..Just realize that friendship sometimes can be very very "hot"..sometimes, can be very very "cold"..."cold" without any reason..Dunno why, feel that there is a gap between you and me..>.<

May
Ya, I had my Certified Testers Foundation Level (CTFL) program on May. This program is just one week program (4 days lesson, 1 day tutorial, 1 day exam). I feel very struggle when the exam came..as passing mark is 26/40 (65%)..feel not very confident..and sitting the exam with my junior and senior..totally, feel under pressure..What I can do -> just do whatever I can do..burn oil whole night with 1 cup of coffee and 2 bottle of chicken soup..that times, really very blur..>.< After sitting the exam, I just have 50% vs 50%..every night, can't sleep well..just pray for GOD..may GOD bless me for every things..After two weeks, the results should be out..but, due to my lecturer not around..wait and wait..feel no mood..At last, I received my results...Finally, I passed..So stupid I am, after received the email, still asking her, I pass the exam anot..because not marks..She reply me..because you pass already so the mail state congratulation..>.< argh..argh..I want to find my confidence..where is my confidence..anyway, want to thanks to my tutor, Elis Aswandy and sweetie...I received your message..^^Finally, my names is listed in the Malaysian Software Testing Board..result

Jun
This month I going back to hometown two weeks..within this two weeks..really got lot of project to do..what I can do? just work from home..assign others people help me..>< (Kampung Serasot, STAR Project) Besides, once I back to hometown, I start sick..really homesick..as stay in home sick already..Although I sick, I still enjoying the food..everyday my mum bringing me go to eat..crab-crab..a lot of seafood I eat..hihi, finally, my dad bring me go to Penang..Having birthday celebration with my family....^^ No bad, I can meet back my old best friends..6 years, we do not each others..finally, I meet her in my brother's working place - law firm..What I can say, World really too small..Haiz, Times is pass so fast..so fast my holiday is finished..


~ my 24th birthday ~

July
Come back to my working place again..Others people don't know my life here..Only myself know my life here..July, another busy month? Having conference at FIT, CITA 2011 (11-14/7). Attending the workshop..title: Multilingual Knowledge Management..Learn somethings about SSM (Soft Software Methodology)..the speaker from UTM lecturer..

To be continue....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter