After presentation, Boss was surrounded by the reporters..

SaLT member (Chai Yeen, Vyonne, Beatrice, Me, Sook Kuan, Pancreas)..

Takes photo with Boss..

Lunch Times in Mango Tree with SaLT members (Boss belanja)..

22-3-2011 (Tuesday) - Having presentation in Sarawak Development Institute (SDI). This is the first times, I present in front of many people (until no seat for the audience + many reporters there from the STAR, Borneo Post and others..)..I feel nervous because first times presenting in front of many people. Yeah, Boss say just try you best..I just tell myself "Jangan memalukan Uni" and try my best to present.. Ops..my turn to present. My presentation topic is Named-Entity Recognition for Iban Language. When I present the first slides, I feel a bit nervous. But, I become more and more confident after I presented few slides. Is try to share the concept and idea to others just like I teaching tutorial. So far, the audience are nice and they also willing to give response. Finally, I feel proud with my boss and I also feel proud myself can be one of the member of SaLT.

SaLT
SaLT is Sarawak Language Technology Research Group in Unimas which is undertaking research and development in inforamtion and communication technology (ICT) to preserve and revitalize the state's indigenous languages.

NEWS - UNIMAS TO RESEARCH SARAWAK'S INDIGENOUS LANGUAGES


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter