21-1-2011 (Friday) - Chinese New Year is coming soon. The people in lab become less and less. Everyone already go back to their hometown. But, I only go back to my hometown next week. Finally, I can go back and see my family. Times pass very fast. I stay here after convo, now I go back again, almost 4 month. Today, early morning 8am, I help my lecturer to replace C programming lab. As today student is not so many, so I teach them one by one. At the same times, I also learning when I teach. Teaching is learning. Finally, I can go back to my programming mode, so that I can recall back what I learn during Infosys times. (i++, ++i, i--, --i ). Later, I have to go to Chinese New Year event in old campus there. Yesterday and today, I also busy searching the details for trips. Finally, I bought the ticket already. Haha ^^ 

Currently, is very busy as the new semester start already. I be required to be tutor to teach System Analysis and Design, SAD subject. Haiz, without $$$. Thus, I only choose two slot to teach.   First times, being tutor sure very nervous. The first class I attend, the class is really full. Is expect the expected It very tired once I continue teach two class directly. When I teaching, I remember the way my lecturer, Pn. Sharin teach me last times, how to draw Data Flow Diagram (DFD) , Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD). Thanks for her again, else I can't master it well. 

Besides that, I also writing paper for the STAIR'11: International Conference on Semantic Technology and Information Retrieval 27th to 29th June 2011 Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with title Named Entity Recognition for Borneo Indigenous Languages. This is the first times, I write paper. Thanks for my supervisor who guide me very well. There are many things I need to learn (the format of paper, the English grammar). I really hope the paper will be accepted, so that I can attend the conference during Jun. I really pray hard for it. As a researcher, I have to write as many as I can. 

On the other hand, I also busy with Tzu Chi camp. Within two weeks got 3 Tzu Chi [第九屆古晉慈青生活營之《飞往幸福的路途》2010年古晉慈濟歲末祝福], so I not around during weekend. It really very tiring. But, I really appreciate as I really gain a lot of things from the camp. [人要知福、惜福、再造福。]



很幸福 点点滴滴的相处
很幸福 不会就这样结束
     人生路 许多苦 
因為有你 不孤独
     很幸福 一起期待的日出 
很幸福 有你陪伴的寒暑
往事 再回顾 未来 永不落幕
献上我最真的祝福 展望前程长路
哪怕现实残酷 别任命运将你束缚
希望你能展翅飞舞 往更远的路途
在那回忆的深处 有著我们之间
      最真的祝福 ^^





~THE ROSE ~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter