31-12-2010 (Friday) - this is the first times, I celebrate New Year in Sarawak. It also the first times, I joined Year End countdown party live in Kuching, MJC City. It totally new experience for me. Before that, every year, I just sit in front of TV. Fortunately, my friend had two ticket , so I can go. Hehe :p At the same times, I feel unfortunately as it start raining. Everyone was holding umbrella. Although, I had hold umbrella, my clothes still wet. I feel very hot and high on that night as many people crowd together. The performance include
神木与瞳(Taiwan)、“星光血滴子”的Alisa,林宇中、Da Monster 摩斯特、Vinx 林一心、Katherine曾凯婷、培杰、黄威尔、刘婉莹、Julio黄苠晋(Malaysia). 在雨中,听林宇中唱歌,果然不一样。When the times was near. Start countdown, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 everyone. I feel very happy, I can see a lot of firework(no more firework in TV). That night, I stay at my friend house, Irene. This is the first times we meet after we finish the Infosys program. It feel great to meet her again.. Haha ^^

2011 Year End countdown party live in Kuching-MJC City- 神木与瞳

~ Let's go ~

~2011 Live 动全城倒数派对 ~

~2011 countdown firework, in MJC Kuching~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter