23-1-2011(Sunday)
Today early morning, I had been invited by Chai Yeen to go to HopePal Kota Samarahan Chinese New Year event. I so happy as I can meet a lot of brother and sister there, my course mate (Sung Sung & Chai Ping) and my students as well. First times, I saw my students there. They having the same feeling with me just like when I meet my lecturers in shopping centre). They all very friendly. The event start with singing a song called ”天天好天“. It is a good song. What I mean the title is quite suitable. This is because last few weeks, the weather is bad. Everyday also raining and it is very cold at night, so I hope 天天好天. Furthermore, I also learn a lot of things from brother Jason's speaks. The titles somethings related to "NEW THINGS". He give an good example. When we driving the car, we always look at the front mirror, we seldom use the back mirror and the side mirror unless we need to turn back or cut road. Just like in our life, we must look forward, we seldom look backward, we will look backward when we refer back our mistakes so that we will not repeat the same mistakes again. People who hold the failure, he/she will not be success. But, we also cannot hold the success too long. Besides that, we always pray God when the things is impossible but we never pray when the things is possible.
Nice dinner at Lok Garden (nearby Cyberkas)

Reunion Dinner with my dearest Junior (Start from Left - Mei Mei, Thoo, Chia Li, Phui Heng, Whee Mun)

Besides that, that night I also had a reunion dinner with my dearest Juniors before we all go back. This is the first times having the reunion dinner with them. We just like a small family. After that, we go to Kenyalang Park Complex jalan-jalan. There have a lot of stalls selling the CNY foods, snack, cookies, cards, clother and etc.

25-1-2011(Tuesday)

Having my second reunion dinner with my Tzu Chi member in Desa Ilmu (Having Steamboat) before I go back to hometown. We just like a big family. Finally, I feel that 幸福,因为得到祝福,也认识了造福的人,所以知福的我也要懂得怎样惜福。





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter