- My Games, Share Trading -

4-4-2014 (Friday) - Two weeks ago, I was starting my new games. After open my RHB investment account one year ago, now is the times for me to trade. Thanks for my friend, Goh teaching me how to trade the stock market. Learning a lot of things from trading. For example, new term: "Bull vs Bear" (Other animals on the farm such chicken and pigs), "Shark vs Ikan Bilis", "Head and Shoulders Pattern", and etc. 
[More Term - Click here]. Finding the root cause-what causes stock prices to change? Finding the good share..Play contra. Anyway, our games just started, be patient to wait and see our results.

P/S: Some people will ask -> How much you earn? How long you take to earn money? The same questions are keep asking repeatedly. Well, if I can predict how much I earn, I can predict which once is good stock, I will be a millionaire one day. Anyway, never try, never know. If you want make your life different, just try. Besides, to speed up the learning process is you ask people when you have question. Don't wait someone to teach you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter