- Photo with Super senior, Annie, Shirley, Amanda -

15-3-2014 (Saturday) - Today is my senior big day (Peter & Annie's Wedding and Reception). Congratulations to both of you. Besides, thanks for inviting me attend your wedding dinner. Me is special a bit. It is a great wedding dinner and nice gathering for all of us. Finally, we meet each others after 12 years. Everyone is change. Change status - some of them become mother level, some of them become unavailable, soon there are many wedding to attend. But, many of them change to become more pretty, change to become more slim. Everyone look good. "Come come come cello, we take photo together", president said. Make me recalling back my secondary school life. Three of them is my closer seniors when I joined orchestra Cina in year 2000. We practice together and performance together. :) That whole night wedding, we talked with non stop, super excited. Besides, thanks for sharing working experience and life experience with me. What a wonderful day..^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter