10-3-2014 (Monday) - After master graduation - think, after Chinese New Year - think again, after Kuching trip - think again and again. Given myself one week time to rethink and rethink. Finally, I make a decision and I choose not to stay here any more. 

I did not state any reason on my letter. I did not expect any things from my boss. I just waiting her to proceed to my letter, and waiting her signature. Finally, my boss had responded to me. First day - a) Why? b) Do you want to change team? Second day - Can have a talk? Going to her office and having half an hours discussion. While talking with her, I feel guilty. Third day - After rethink whole night and I told her my answer. She response to me - "I still not accept..What can make you stay?". After I read this statement, I feel more guilty. 

Two months notice? Everyone asking me why two months notice. In this months, I hope can pass my work to my new colleague. Sadness, I just notice, she also resign after I make my decision. I hope I not the person who influenced her. Now, I feel more and more guilty and need to pass all my works (Daily support, project-TDS, JR, Zone Leader for Cleanliness, President of IT club) to others. Some colleague asked me: "You not do support only?.Are you feel pressure?"..The first time, I came here. That times, I feel stress as suddenly I has been assigned as main support. But, few months doing the main support, finally I able to handle it. Anyway, I wish them all, each and every one, success and good fortune.

- Awesome! I like Music and I found a song for resignation - >.<


P/S: Why? Why? Why? Asking myself  - when you choose to leave, then only people will appreciate you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter