.. Happy Birthday To Myself .. 

29-6-2013 (Saturday) - Today is my Birthday. My friend can't celebrate me as they all far away! But, this is no the matter, place different (Australia vs Malaysia), time different (2am vs 12am), she still can celebrate with me like normal through the Skype. Dear friend, I knew you are feel sleepy while waiting until 12am (the first person to wish me). Anyway, thanks for your patients, and you willing to wait. Nice chatting with you, my dear Amy!!..Get Touch!!!

Waiting, waiting, waiting another wishes! Finally, I wait your wishes and I feel great Sweetie! Thanks for sending me the best birthday song I haven't heard before, just like I heard from my Fm. Sweetie, I like it! Love your sweet Angel's voice! Thanks so much ya!!! Your efforts is really appreciated!!! <3..Get Touch!!!

Besides, I also unexpected that I received the video and letter from you, my dear Maria. Thanks for your effort for making this video, the first video you ever make. Just want to let you know I like it very much and your letter as well. Yes, you are correct! This name "Maria" is not the "Maria" stay in house, doing the housework. We got the name "Maria" as our friendship is closer. Finally, I read it and I can feel it the message from you...Get Touch!!!

That night, I celebrate birthday with my family at Restoran Shabu-Shabu. I feel happy as my younger brother back from KL to help me to celebrate. Yeah, I get the "Ang Pao" from my Mum too. Haha :) Birthday wish? I want a Peace family, I want my beloved friend always be happy that all!! With peace family, I will have a peaceful mind to work. My friends happy, I also feel happy together with them.

 
Thanks dear Amy, GUESS ^.^

 
.. Video by Maria ^.^ ..

.. Thanks Heng and Chia li, Birthday Card ^.^..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter