# A Simple Breakfast With my Thesis #

27-5-2013 (Monday) - Early morning, having a simple breakfast and practicing my slides once again before the viva session. Thanks Sweetie for preparing all the things well and accompany me along my master life. Feel very "幸福" as well treated by you. Anyway, you also one of my "VIP" - Very Important Person. I try to thank you without words.

Thanks for my co-supervisor who really good enough with me and attended my viva session. Finally, I finish my presentation within 40 minutes. The viva session is over. (Congratulations to You, You pass your Master with minor changes!). Yes, I did it! Thanks to my examiner, chairperson, and my supervisor and co-supervisor. The whole viva session took me 1 hours 30 minutes (Presentation, Q&A, Discussion within examiner, and Break Tea). 

After viva, I got "VIVA" car. Thanks to my University, who sponsored me (Zamalah Anugerah Penyelidikan Naib Canselor, ZPNC). Of course, need to thank my boss who nominate me. 

THANKS EVERYONE 
FOR MARKING MY MASTER LIFE
COMPLETE!!!

==> Start editing my thesis....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter