Miss You Like Crazy (Gang gang pelakon)



Infosys Batch 4 Program -Ending Ceremony



In LCCT airport, we take photo as we don't know when we can meet again

28 August 2010 (Saturday) - This is the last day for Infosys. Later, we going back to hometown by flight (from Kuching to LCCT). I start to feel sad as we have separate each others. We don't know when we can meet again. Once we start to understanding each others within this 4 months, we start to become best friends, but in this day we have to separate. My friends, I always remember you, the times we play together, the times we struggle together, the times we walk back to bunga raya together.

Before we going back, we have ending ceremony at Dewan Unimas on Friday. On that day, I take the photo with friends as many as possible I can. Our faces look happy, but actually my heart is sad. Besides that, we also receive the certificate of completion Infosys Foundational Computer Science Courses-An Industry Perspective from 17 May -26 August 2010. As for the top 10 student, they will another award. At this moment, I start to regret why I not study hard at that day. But, never mind, I already try best, I already done my job, which is pass all the module test and generic test.(10A, 5B+,1B). Like my lecturer say, don't embarrass the university name.

Within this 4 months, we learn a lot of things (softskills and hardskills). Softskills include communication skills, presentation skills, writing resume as well as interview skills. As for the hardskills, we learn a lot of programming languages such C,C++, JAVA, J2EE , and ORACLE. Every module also got project which need to do and finally all the project is combined together become our POST Project. As POST Project, my position is to become a Software Quality Advisor (SQA), my responsibilities is to check all the standard for documents and coding. I not do my job well. I no times to check all the documents and coding. I cannot blame you, you cannot blame, we cannot blame each others. Maybe sometimes I straight a bit. This is because as student with degree honour, we should do something which is same like degree student done. We cannot do something like primary school.

Last but not least, I want to thanks to Miss Sarah for giving me opportunity to join this Infosys Program. Seriously, so far I haven join the training as long as 4 months. It is hard to find the training like Infosys. Free trip, free food, free hostel, free T-Shirt, free souvenir(1 box-ikan masin, 2-kek lapis), allowance, provide knowledge, programming skills as well as the job opportunity. Finally, I like Infosys and thanks to my friends, my lecturer who always support me. All the best to you all in your future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter