Which path should I go left(further study) or right(working) ?

Nowadays, there are many fresh graduate student less with confident, they do not know what ability they have. Hence, when they finding job, they will start thinking "I simply get a job first and get some experience. After that, I can jump to another company".

When they start working, they found that actually they choose wrong job, the job is not suitable, the job cannot bring them the bright in future. In the same times, they start thinking "Am I need to stay here or I jump to another company". Or in other way, some of them want to leave but finally scare to leave the company. Thus, they do not have choice, they only can choose to stay in the company. Day by day, they becomes more pressures and stressful.

According to researcher, many of them unhappy with their job is because of the working environment, requirement (soft skills and hard skills) anwd others reason (rent house, traffic jam ..). There are many factors we need to think and analysis before we finding job.

For me, I also fresh graduate student. Currently, I receive many call and email from the company. Some of the company provide high salary and I feel very hard to reject them. This is because I choose another path. I choose to further master degree. I want to make myself different with others. Besides that, this is the first times, I get many offers from company (jobs) and university (scholarship). I feel happy.

Finally, no matter how long, how hard the path is (cannot graduate on time), I also need to go this path. This is because I choose my own path. In the same times, I cannot feel regret or blame others. I promise myself I have to finish my master degree in 1.5 years. The most important point is I believe that once you are confident that you will be successful. May God Bless Me.

Besides that, there are some tips here to share with you, hope can help you in your career:
  • Knowing yourself and your strengths.
  • Exploring different career opportunities.
  • Defining your long and short term career goals.
  • Practical steps to achieve those goals.
  • Career aptitude tests, assessments and psychometric tests.
  • Improving your job search techniques.
  • Practical steps to ensure you achieve your objectives.
  • Selling your qualifications and skills.
  • Adapting the right mindset for career progression.
  • Accelerating your chances of success in today’s competitive market.
  • Keeping focused on what will give you a strong advantage.
  • Knowing your career options and career choices.
  • Gaining fresh ideas on how stay ahead of the job market.
  • Knowing what you want, and exactly how to achieve it.


The more opportunity you have, the more thinking you need
just like the picture above
he still decide which path he should go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter