Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple, Jenjarom, Banting

Day Time
Photo (1) - Garden By The Bay? In Malaysia? :)

Photo (2) 

Photo (3)

Photo (4) - Wish Luck Tree

Photo (5) - God bless you

Night Time
Photo (6) - Happy Chinese New Year

Photo (7) 

Photo (8)

Photo (9)

7-3-2015 (Saturday) - Taking 1 hour drive from my house (Sunway) to the Jenjarom. Jenjarom has a village which called "Happy Village(幸福村)".  And, Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple is inside the Happy Village. During Chinese New Year, the places are crowded as every Chinese New Year, the temple puts on a Lantern and Flora Festival. This year the date are from 14th February to 8th March 2015. I feel great when the first times I came here. What a beautiful place. That times we went, the sky was dark and gloomy, it going to rain soon. Fortunately, the rain a bit only. Yeah, start to enjoy taking photo. :) Besides, thanks you, my driver - Andrew. Around 8pm, we had our dinner at 88 Restaurant Steamboat at Klang. Definitely, I enjoy my half day trip today. 

P/S: Website of Fo Guang Shan Dong Zen Temple -More Information

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter