-- Miracles happen if we keep believing --

31-12-2013 (Tuesday) - Today is the last day of 2013. Today, boss gave me a letter about the bonus and increment 2013 (1 month bonus + 3-4% increment of my salary). Got 1 month bonus with 3-4% increment is better than nothings. I still remember after my probation period, my increment is just Rm 18. Now, I understand Rm 18 is a "big" amount better than nothings. I should appreciate it. I still remember the trainer told us -"Without bonus or increment mean you totally don't have any performance through out the year". Anyway, be patient, never give up, keep believing, be positive, just in the future, have faith in year 2014.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter