*月饼*
No matter where you are, no matter how far you are, 
you still received my best wishes.
Hope you like it. ^.^

Mid-Autumn Decoration In Straits Quay (Penang)

-15/9/2013 (Sunday) - One day trip in Penang. Destination: Chew Jetty, Ghee Hiang Biscuit, Burmese Buddhist Temple, Wat Chayamangkalaram Thai Buddhist Temple, Charlie Brown Cafe@Straits Cafe. Although just a short trip, I feel great as I can bring happiness to my mother. She enjoyed it very much.

 

-18/9/2013 (Wednesday) - Today is Mid-Autumn Festival. Without candle, without lantern, I feeling bored when I stayed in home. Suddenly, I recall my childhood memories and I feel great - lighted candle around the house (Thanks God, I still got childhood). At the same times, I looking at the moon, just like you looking at me. No matter how far you are, we still can see others and you always be there for me. Can you take the "Moon" for me? Here is the "Moon" for you. Although I can't hugs it and hold it. But, I can feel it. ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter