Third Day (Taman Ayun Temple*, Ulun Danu Temple*, Strawberry Farm, Tanah Lot*)
* - need entrance fee
Taman Ayun Temple 

Babi Guling
-Finally, we can eat the delicious food 

Ulun Danu Temple (1)

 
Ulun Danu Temple (2)

Last Place Visiting - Tanah Lot
 

 

-This place where I feel the most like - especially the Sunset and enjoying take photo.
-So called "缘分", and the world is so small just like BALI is beside my house..ha :) I able to meet my senior in here...

-Warung Sunset - The best food in this trip, which we find ourselves. 
-Eating pork leg, pork ribs, pork satay, avocado juice, and avocado ice-cream..less than RM 100

P/S: First times, I go to travel with my siblings (two brothers). Finally, the trip is going smooth. To organize a trip is not easy as we think. There are many task have to do such as buying flight ticket (waiting the 0 fare Airasia, booking hotel (through online - find the most discount hotel plus many star), booking driver (I able to book good driver, but at the end the driver is not free! Other driver is replace - have to more consider for next trips), prepare itinerary for the trips and others. Looking forward for my next year trip, Cambodia!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter