5-5-2013 (Sunday) - Again, today is election day. All person is busy go to vote. Suddenly, my family was waiting for me to go for lunch. Suddenly a call from my company..URGENT!!!! Please solve it. My first times support (29/4-5/5). That week, every night also nightmare for me. Everyday, after working hours, going back to home and start to open the PC for standby. "Tik" "Tok" "Tik" "Tok", the times is nearly close to 12 am, off my computer, ready for bed. Suddenly a call (1 am) came again. From that times on wards, once I hearing my phone is rang, I no dare to receive any call even though  my family calling me..@@
The 1st worst case: provide wrong information!!!! How can I help you to solve if you also provide the wrong  information to me!!!! The 2nd worst case: How to solve? Answer: Go to debug code. "Debugging"...When must to be completed --> Urgent!!!Today shipment !!!!..Work without life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter