-- Election, Flag Decoration --

-- Election Day, 505 --

-- Google Page, 505 --

-- Song with Spirit --

5-5-2013 (Sunday) - Today is 13th Malaysia Election Day. First times, I went to vote (Voting times: 8am - 5pm) . Early morning, I went to the primary school with my youngest brother. My first times voting experience: saw a lot of "Pak Cik" and "Mak Cik" with long queue. Should I need to wait such long queue as well? After, I went to the "Semakan" counter and get the number (Tempat Mengundi No.). Just realize that queuing arrangement is based on aged. There is no much voters like our age. Within 5 minutes, I did my part for our future, our country. Ready to receive a new changes. After 5pm, all of us are very "Geng Jiong" and 7pm, start to stay in front of TV. At first, we happy with the results. Until 11pm the results is started to change, and my FaceBook pages is also start to change BLACK - "RIP". My heart start uncomfortable, and feel very disappointed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter