Nokia 200 Dual Sim with 4GB memory

P/S: My new hand phone Nokia 200 with Dual Sim Card (DIGI and MAXIS). How about Tri Sim Card for next times? It is available? I can test the coverage of network - DIGI, MAXIS and CELCOM and other network :) Like my current hand phone, although no more touchscreen, 3G, camera (2 mega pixel) only, but the quality of picture is good enough, compared to my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic last times. Very convenient if you have two Sim Card (no need bring 2 hand phone..no need charge twice)..Like the SMS so much as it display in threaded view, just like conversations. A simple mobile phone, but it look like a smart phone (blackberry).. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter