..My recycle bag..

10-3-2012 ( Saturday ) - My wallet suddenly fly away at popular at Tun Jugah. Suddenly, a girl came towards me (try to near you) - Why you no say sorry? Feel weird, should I say sorry to her as I not did anythings wrong. After that, me and my friend move far a bit as I already feel uncomfortable. Second times came towards me (another girl), can you help me to find book?...Sorry, I don't know the book. I just point out the shelf there. Third times, can you bring me go to find? Once, I found the book, I also found that my wallet is lost, but that times I not realized that my recycle bag is being cut. Finally, I confirmed that my wallet is stolen. After that, we did report at police station, pandungan there. At the same times, I called to bank service for asking block my account. The officer told me - you account is being blocked as pin is wrong after three times. This means that, the thief (a group of girl, 5-6 person) stole my wallet and direct go to bank and take money using my ATM card. The whole night so down and I can't sleep too. There are many things have to do after this - redo IC, driving license, and ATM card. Thanks for senior helping me, brought me here and there. When I redo my IC, the officer need my "surat tawaran" then, only got discount for student, but the police told me just bring this report. What to do? After that, we went to JPJ, showing my report to them. In the times, the officer told me, you need to pay RM 20 for redo the driving license as the police not writing the keyword "dirompak"..so, we can't process it.. Should I told to the police next times? when I did report. You must write the "keyword" there, else I can't claim back. Oh no, the communication between the government, really hard to describe. As for ATM card, nowadays, once you lost ATM card, you hard to get back the ATM card. No more ATM card, ATM card -> Debit Card..Oh no..charge annual fees again..RM 12-RM20>.< At the end, I able to settle every things (it almost take my two week times - go here and there). Every one is learn a lesson - not being good person, no recycle bag anymore ( as the bag is cut when I not realized, without any sound - the thief is very prof..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter