PACLIC 2011 : The 25th Pacific Asia Conference on Language, Information and Computation


P/S: Finally, my paper is accepted in this conference, after trying so many times. So happy. May I go to Singapore again within this year? Thanks to my co-supervisor, Bali who just supervise me two months..Hmm, now busy preparing the poster and slide and submit the final paper end of this month. The first times, I feel excited when I write paper..because of "FIRST TIME". The second times, I write paper with my "NORMAL" heart..Normal heart means that accept, not accept also never mind. Accept also need to write for the next paper; Reject also need to write for the next paper..Write and write as many as I can within this two year..Before I submit paper to this conference, she just telling me, "I think, this times can be. But if not accept, also never mind. Try again". The acceptance notification date is 30/9/2011..But, I haven received email yet..That times, I start to feel disappointed..Haiz..At 3/10/2011 night, finally I received the email..at first, I feel not to open it but I told myself I should accept the fact..Suddenly, see the word "Congratulations!"..feel very excited..have to share my good news with sweetie.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter