KL trip + Brother Convocation
at MMU, cyberjaya
(7/10/2011 - 11/10/2011)

...Family's Photo...Miss "U" all...

..Eldest's brother, Me, Youngest's brother, Sister..
..HoPE our future is BrIGht..

"Soup" Rose flower + Bear
...Congratulation to my eldest Brother...
...Finally, graduate...
...Can't wait the long call lawyer...^.^

P/S: Although is just a short trip, but very happy once I meet with my family. The last times, I meet them is around Jun. This times, I just able to go back to KL to attend my brother's convocation and I feel very proud with him, finally he graduate :) Just recall back, last year is my convocation 10/10/10, a nice date to remember. This year is my brother's convocation 9/10/11 (in order date)...How about next year? My Master's convocation?? Can be??? I really hope it can be..I wanna graduate..graduate with them..May God give me the strength to stay focussed and achieve my dream..^.^
Anyway, thanks to my both brother, bringing me go to eat so many NICE food..can't wait to go back to Ipoh end of this year..although a short trip in Ipoh again, but this times is special...How special it is?? haha :) xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter