14-11-2013 (Thursday) - If I can choose, I hope I don't know anythings about you. When the moment I asking you about the question. I hope your reply is "NO". I hope all things is not real as I read/saw. Finally, your reply to me is just a word "SORRY". Suddenly, my heart just like a bottle glass broken. You say "SORRY" to me. You told me you are not the correct person for me to admire, to care and to love. I admire you because of your personality, appearance, and work ethic. And, you always is my good listener and you give good advice to me. I always listen to you and now I be stronger. Finally, you say you don't want to be cruel and hurt everyone. And, let the sad memory pass, and stay the good memory. Ah...Ah...Ah..!!!
Anyway, I still care you (the previous's you). Take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter