25-10-2012 (Thursday) - Really total pre-working experience here. After accept the offer letter (through email), working life is coming soon. Before start working, I went to medical check-ups for company, get Employees Provident Fund (EPF) number, Income Tax number, and open an new account. Other information such as working times, probational times, annual leave, names of department, names of position, salary, allowance, benefit of company to give you. All this info, we need to know before we start to work. I only all this info when my friend asking me.

***SPEICAL***
The first day of working day - start with orientation..
P/s: Feel like enter to University life, Minggu Aluan Pelajar - for new student.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter