... Play 'Tang Lung' ...
* Recall back my childhood times ... play 'tang lung' with my brother and sister ...

Vegetarian Green Bean Pies (White) + Lemon Green Tea (Green) +
White Lotus Single Yolk (Yellow) + White Lotus with Mocha (Black ) +
3 Autumn Gem Mini Moon cake - Yong Shen 荣成月饼 Bought from KL

... Celebrate Moon cake festival with senior ... ^.^

... Durian Time ...(Mei lu, Me, Elise) ...
*First time, eat Durian in Sarawak ..

(12-9-2011, Monday) -Really feel very fulfilled and enjoy this year mooncake festival..Play tang lung, eat Durian as well as eat a lot of mooncake. Thanks junior's mooncakes and thanks for inviting me to join with you guys. I really enjoy it.. ^^

但愿人长久

明月几时有,
把酒问青天。
不知天上宫阙,
今夕是何年?
我欲乘风归去,
又恐琼楼玉宇,
高处不胜寒。
起舞弄清影,
何似在人间!

转朱阁,低绮户,照无眠。
不应有恨,
何事长向别时圆?
人有悲欢离合,
月有阴晴圆缺,
此事古难全。
但愿人长久,
千里共婵娟。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pages

About Me

My photo
爱好:打羽球、玩乐器、上网、旅游

Translator

Followers

Blogger Tricks
Flag Counter